Join Sabino Canyon Naturalists on Friday hikes around Tucson, all open to the public. Start times are not the same for all hikes, due to varying starting locations. Refer to the calendar entry for each date.
Today’s Trail: Ventana Canyon trail to Maiden Pools
Meet at Ventana trailhead parking lot (just north of Loews Ventana Canyon Resort) on Kolb Road at 8:30am. No fee to park at trailhead.
This is a 5.6-mile, medium difficulty hike, with an elevation gain of 1,400 feet. Allow 3.5 to 4 hours at least.
New this year: Friday Hikes will be every first and third Friday of the month. Let’s Explore Sabino shorter hikes are planned for alternate Fridays.
Questions? Contact Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Friday hikes:
– All hikes are open to the public.
– Hiking distance listed is round trip unless otherwise noted.
– Please bring plenty of water and a snack or lunch for longer hikes.
– Hiking boots or comfortable footwear and hiking poles are recommended.
– No pets. No smoking.
– Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
– Hikes will be cancelled for stormy weather conditions.
– Cell phones for emergency only.